Gift Guide Under $50
I absolutely love Christmas shopping, but it can be hard to get ideas for gifts everyone would like! I compiled a list of a few of my favorite gifts that I picked out for my friends and family this year that are all under $50.
All of the gifts included can be given separately or together of course! But numbers 1 through 4 was a gift I planned on combining to make a gift set.
1. Marble cutting board - My absolute favorite items this year are copper and marble kitchen accessories! This marble cutting board is perfect as a serving platter when you have guests over. It's on sale right now for $10.49.
2. Copper Bottle Opener - Normally, I wouldn't think of a bottle opener being cute, but this one is my favorite! Love the copper and marble accents. $6.99
3. Copper Measuring Cup - Whether your friend loves cooking and kitchen accessories or not, you can't go wrong with a set of cute measuring cups to go with your bottle opener and cutting board! On sale for $7.49
4. Marble Coasters - The marble coasters are an awesome finish for any living room coffee table. $9.99
5. Love Your Melon Hat - Not only are these hats amazing gifts, they are for a great cause as well. They are so cute and will keep your ears warm all winter. $45.00
6. Faux Fur Sandals - If you're looking for a cute pair of slipper / sandals to wear around the house or out to run errands, look no further! These slippers are a perfect combination of stylish and cozy. $22.99
7. S'well Bottle - Perfect for anyone in your life! The water bottles are super stylish and come in so many different textures and styles. They will keep your beverages hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24! $35.00
8. Ello Stainless Steel Travel Mug - This one was a recent purchase for myself! But it is perfect for on the go and I love the cork bottom that provides a built in coaster. This mug will keep your beverages hot for 5 hours and cold for 10! $14.99
9. Frosted Monogram Throw Blanket - Who doesn't love a cozy blanket in the winter time? Plus the Monogram adds the perfect touch! $39.00
10. Alex and Ani Bracelet - These bracelets are my favorite to give as gifts. I think they are a cute accessory and its so fun to pick out a personalized meaning behind the bracelet you give them. $32.00
11. Glow For It Sephora Gift Set - A combination of makeup highlighters that your friends will love! I love giving gift sets because it allows your friends to try out a bunch of different products and re-purchase the ones they love! $40.00
12. 'She Believed She Could' Cuff - One of my favorite quotes and on a super cute bracelet. The perfect accessory for any outfit. $35.00
Let me know which gifts you are giving to friends and family this holiday season!